Sanzaru Games, Inc. (“Sanzaru”, “Company”, or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. “You” or “your” means you personally (i.e., the individual reading this policy), and, if you access the Website or the App (as defined below) on behalf of a corporation or other legal entity (including, but not limited to, a partnership, LLC or LLP), then, collectively, you and such corporation or other legal entity on whose behalf you access the Website or App.
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, sanzaru.com (“Website”).
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access or use the Games or Applications: VR Sports Challenge, Ripcoil or Asgard’s Wrath (the “Apps”).
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you purchase or download data or other contents from within the App.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In the App.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website or sent through or in connection with the App.
- Through data downloads and software you download from the Website or from within the App.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through the App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website and not to download, register with, or use the App. By accessing or using the Website and downloading, registering with, or using the App, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website and the App after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Website and the App are not intended for children. If you are under the age of 16 years, do not use the Website and the App. You must ask a parent or other adult who is responsible for you and legally authorized to act for you to use the Website and obtain the App.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website and the App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as e-mail address, username or any other information the website or the app collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website or the App and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website, use the Website-based software, content or data, or interact through the Website with third party websites, applications or software. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- Automatically when you use the App.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Website and when you download, register, or use the App, the information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by using software, applications, or filling in forms on the Website or in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or the App, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website or the Apps.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your use of the Website-based software and data services, use of our data and other content, and search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website or the App, or transmitted to other users of the Website or the App or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or the Apps with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website and when you download, access and use the App, we may use data collection technologies to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. Details of your visits to the Website and access and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website and the App.
- Device Information. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and the App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your use and preferences.
- Enhance the Website software.
- Enhance the App.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website and the App.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or on your smartphone. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website and the App.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and the App may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website or app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website or app content and verifying system and server integrity).
When you use the Website and the App, certain third-parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website or the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with the App and its content, enable its use by you, and any other information, products or services you request from us.
- To provide you with information, products or services and develop new products or services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your accounts and subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and monitor and enforce our rights arising from your use of the Website, the App, software, content or services, or any contracts entered into between you and us, including for licensing, billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website and the App.
- To facilitate third party applications or services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose in connection with the services we provide.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the Website and the App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sanzaru’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sanzaru about the Website and the App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sanzaru, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website and the App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website and the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or through the App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and the App and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com.